- Main Indication: High fever of sudden onset with perspiration
- Common Name: Deadly nightshade
- Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a doctor.
- Belladonna 3X to 30X - 3C to 30C HPUS
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
STORAGE & SAFETY:
- Do not use if the label sealing the clear tube cap is broken or missing. Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
*These "Uses" have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!