Nux Vomica 30C Pellets
- Temporarily relieves occasional heartburn, acid indigestion or sour stomach
- Temporarily relieves upset stomach associated with nausea or fullness due to overindulgence in food or drink
- Adults 21 years of age and older: If you are taking this medicine to relieve a hangover, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a doctor.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: If you are taking this medicine to relieve an upset stomach, nausea or heartburn, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Nux vomica 30C HPUS - Heartburn and drowsiness due to excessive eating or drinking
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 12 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days, or if hangover lasts for more than 2 days.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
STORAGE & SAFETY:
- Do not use if the label sealing the clear tube cap is broken or missing.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
*These "Uses" have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!