Pro-Bio Gold™ - Hypoallergenic 120 ct
Soy, wheat, casein, gluten, milk, corn, egg, yeast, gelatin, artificial flavorings, artificial colorings, peanuts, tree nuts or fish.
Stabilized Probiotic Strains, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable), Plant Cellulose Capsule.
KEEP BOTTLE REFRIGERATED AND TIGHTLY CAPPED.
DO NOT REMOVE THE DESICCANT BAG.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
A High-strength Hypoallergenic Probiotic
Kirkman’s Pro-Bio Gold™ hypoallergenic capsule formulation is our signature probiotic. This product was formulated for individuals with special requirements and sensitivities. It offers broad-spectrum coverage and more than 20 billion CFUs.
Our proprietary formulation provides comprehensive replacement of six microorganisms that are nutritionally beneficial and crucial for "total coverage" of the small and large intestinal tracts. These strains work synergistically to support gastrointestinal (GI) system and genitourinary health. This probiotic supplement is a combination of the most important "resident" and "transient" microorganisms that contribute to maintaining and promoting a healthy GI tract.
There are numerous factors that contribute to friendly bacteria (such as Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and thermophilus) being destroyed or depleted, which include:
• environmental toxins/chemicals;
• excessive stressful conditions;
• improper diet or inadequate nutrition;
• food allergies/sensitivities;
• overgrowth of yeasts, bacteria, etc.;
• abnormal permeability of the intestine;
• exposure to numerous medications.
Pro-Bio Gold™ utilizes six probiotic strains that have undergone DNA fingerprinting in supporting their identity and have exhibited long-term stability. More than 65 scientific studies and published articles have been written in support of the strains, documenting the ability of these strains to:
• possess a high tolerance to survive stomach acids and bile salts;
• support the body's natural defenses and the intestinal tract's immunological barrier;
• help alleviate occasional diarrhea and constipation;
• address lactose iissues;
• adhere to and colonize the GI mucosal membrane;
• assist with regulating intestinal mobility and normal bowel function;
• possibly help create an inhibitory effect on free radical activity in the colon.
Kirkman® guarantees the potency of Pro-Bio Gold™ through independent laboratory testing.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed