Five Probiotic Strains:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – 10 billion CFU (Strain LA-1)
- Lactobacillus paracasei – 5 billion CFU (Strain LPC-37)
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus – 2 billion CFU (Strain LR-32)
- Bifidobacterium lactis – 10 billion CFU (Strain BL-04)
- Bifidobacterium lactis – 3 billion CFU (Strain Bi-07)
- Microcrystalline Cellulose – A food-grade, plant cellulose used to standardize the probiotic strength.
- Sodium Alginate – Provides protection from stomach acid and is a probiotic-preferred source of prebiotic fiber (Protected by 2 US Patents).
- HPMC (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose) – A derivative of plant cellulose which comprises the capsules.
- Tri-Sodium Phosphate – Food grade buffer that assures proper pH control.
- Magnesium Stearate – It is used to fill the capsules and ensures a uniform mixture of all ingredients. A pharmaceutical grade, vegetable source is used in Theralac. Magnesium Stearate has been safely used in capsules and tablets for over 75 years.
- Silicon Dioxide – Reduces moisture and improves shelf life. Silicon dioxide, or silica for short, is a micronutrient in human nutrition; a food grade source is used in Theralac.
- Calcium Silicate – Anti-caking agent.
- Ascorbic Acid – Antioxidant.
- LactoStim (Sunflower Lecithin and Oleic Acid) – Our patented prebiotic. LactoStim stimulates probiotic growth by providing a food source to the probiotics as soon as they arrive in your digestive tract. Only food grade Lecithin and Oleic Acid are used in Theralac (Protected by 5 US Patents).
Theralac contains no: milk, eggs, gluten, wheat, soy, casein, nuts, seafood, or beef products.
Theralac® is a powerful probiotic that supports digestive and immune health*. It is formulated to effectively colonize both the small and large intestine.
- Helps restore regularity
- Clinically tested probiotic strains
- Patented acid-proof delivery which guarantees delivery to your intestinal tract (protected by 2 US patents).
- Protected during shipping with Totally Inert (TIP®) packaging
- 30 billion CFU guaranteed through expiration
- Five probiotic strains that colonize the entire G.I.tract
- Safe for infants over 6 months
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!