- Targeted Deep Release
- Immune Regulation
- Colon Specific Support
- 5 Bifidobacterium strains, 3 clinically studied, 2 synergistic with studied strains.
All isolated from human G.I. tract.
- Clinically studied strains:
B. lactis Bl-04 – 35 billion CFU, B. lactis HN019 – 4 billion CFU, B. lactis Bi-07—4 billion CFU.
- Synergistic strains:
B. breve – 4 billion CFU, B. bifidum –3 billion CFU.
- 50 billion CFUs/capsule, guaranteed through expiration.
Every lot is laboratory tested and results are placed online to reference the exact CFU count at manufacture as well as efficacy and purity of the entire product. All strains are anaerobic and operate in colon, some activity in lower ileum possible.
- All 3 of the clinically studied strains adhere to mucosal tissue in the colon and colonize transiently (positive Caco-2 and HT-29 adhesion).
- LactoStim® (Sunflower Lecithin + Oleic Acid) is our patented prebiotic that is added as a rehydration mechanism and food source for the probiotic strains.
- Full sodium alginate acid-proof protection and deep release formulation.
- New Delayed Release capsules (DR Caps) give additional acid protection.
5 Bifidobacterium strains, 3 clinically studied, 2 synergistic with studied strains:
- Bifidobacterium lactis – 35 billion CFU (Strain BL-04)
- Bifidobacterium lactis – 4 billion CFU (Strain Bi-07)
- Bifidobacterium lactis – 4 billion CFU (Strain HN019)
- Bifidobacterium breve – 4 billion CFU (Strain BB-03)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum – 3 billion CFU (Strain BB-06)
- Microcrystalline Cellulose – A food-grade, plant cellulose used to standardize the probiotic strength.
- Sodium Alginate – Provides protection from stomach acid and is a probiotic-preferred source of prebiotic fiber (Protected by 2 US Patents).
- HPMC (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose) – A derivative of plant cellulose which comprises the capsule shell.
- Tri-Sodium Phosphate – Food grade buffer that assures proper pH control.
- Magnesium Stearate – It is used to fill the capsules and ensures a uniform mixture of all ingredients. A pharmaceutical grade, vegetable source is used in Theralac. Magnesium Stearate has been safely used in capsules and tablets for over 75 years.
- Silicon Dioxide – Reduces moisture and improves shelf life. Silicon dioxide, or silica for short, is a micronutrient in human nutrition; a food grade source is used in Theralac.
- Ascorbic Acid – Antioxidant.
- LactoStim® (Sunflower Lecithin and Oleic Acid) – Our patented prebiotic. LactoStim stimulates probiotic growth by providing a food source to the probiotics as soon as they arrive in your digestive tract. Only food grade Lecithin and Oleic Acid are used in Theralac (Protected by 5 US Patents).
- Calcium Silicate – Anti-caking agent.
TruBifidoPRO™ contains no: milk, eggs, gluten, wheat, soy, casein, nuts, seafood, or beef products.
- One capsule daily for 10-14 days.
- Two capsules weekly. (Take one every capsule every three days).
- Two capsules daily until symptoms resolve.
- For further dosing use your clinical discretion.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!