Amount Per Serving
each vegetable capsule contains:
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1)100 mg.
- riboflavin (vitamin B2)5 mg.
- niacin (as niacinamide)100 mg.
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)10 mg.
- folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)400 mcg.
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)400 mcg.
- biotin400 mcg.
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5)100 mg.
- riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2)10 mg.
- pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)10 mg.
- inositol hexaniacinate (no-flush niacin)10 mg.
other ingredients: ascorbyl palmitate, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
1–2 capsules daily, in divided doses, with meals.
As a complex, the B vitamins are essential for the proper functioning of the nervous system and are perhaps the most important nutritional factor for healthy nerve cells. The B vitamins also play a role in the conversion of carbohydrates into energy, in the metabolism of fats and protein, and in the maintenance of muscle tone in the GI tract. The B vitamins support the integrity of the skin, hair, and liver. This balanced combination of functionally interrelated B vitamins provides wide ranging benefits, yet is specifically supportive of the nervous system.
As part of a well-balanced diet that is low in saturated fat and cholesterol, folic acid, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12 may reduce the risk of vascular disease.†
†FDA evaluated the above claim and found that while it is known that diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol reduce the risk of heart disease and other vascular diseases, the evidence in support of the above claim is inconclusive.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.