- Antivirus supplement for colds, flu, shingles, herpes, Epstein-Barr Virus, chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Protects the immune system from a range of infectious agents.
- No antibiotics - Does not destroy friendly bacteria.
- Monolaurin is good for both one-time and long-term preventative use.
- Extracted from coconut oil.
Monolaurin (Lauricidin) is a patented ester of lauric acid, which is a fatty acid found in breast milk. Monolaurin contains the monoester of the fatty acid lauric acid. Manufacturing methods incorporate special delayed release properties.
Serving Size 1 capsule
Servings Per Container 90
Amount per Serving
Calcium (phosphate) 106 mg
Monolaurin 300 mg
Inosine 7.5 mg
Other Ingredients: Calcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
Does Not Contain:Corn, Yeast, Wheat, Liver, Citrus or other common food or chemical allergens.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!