The gut microbiome is being discovered as an organ of utmost importance in the overall health and wellbeing of its host. The Human Microbiome Project has taught us that the microbes that reside in and on our body are key to a balanced immune system and healthy brain function.*
A myriad of chronic conditions that are now being found to have underpinnings in an imbalance of specific gut bacteria. Too many, or too few, of certain bacteria in the GI tract may lead to chronic inflammatory conditions such as inflammatory bowel disease and irritable bowel syndrome, arthritis, metabolic syndrome, diabetes, obesity, anxiety, depression, autoimmune disorders and even autism.*
This delicate balance of microbes in our body can disrupted by antibiotics, pharmaceuticals, herbicides, toxins, poor dietary choices, infections and stressful life events. Once disrupted, traditional approaches and medication may cause further insults to the microbiome. An integrative approach involving dietary changes, enzymes, probiotics and prebiotics can help re-establish a healthy gut, healthy body and healthy brain.*
Prebiotics are nondigestible dietary fibers that nourish the healthy gut bacteria.*
Prebiotics are key to re-establishing and replenishing a healthy gut microbiome. When the good bacteria in the GI tract ferment these fibers, the fibers are turned into short chain fatty acids. These very important short chain fatty acids nourish and fuel a healthy gut lining. Having the appropriate types and amounts of short chain fatty acids helps with more than gut function. An important short chain fatty acid, called butyrate, has anti-inflammatory and immune modulatory effects even outside the gut.*
PreBiome-Solve contains a blend of various soluble and insoluble prebiotic fibers that work in conjunction to provide a variety of health effects:
- Acacia Fiber (GOS)
- Acacia can increase lactobacillus and bifidobacteria in our gut with fewer gastrointestinal side effects, such as gas and bloating.*
- Sunfiber/PHGG/Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum (GOS, MOS)
- PHGG has multiple benefits, it increases SCFA production.as well as effects on lowering blood sugar, improving hyperlipidemia and helping to maintain satiety.*
- PHGG can also improve constipation.*
- Fenugreek Seed Powder (GOS)
- Fenugreek Seed Powder has a long history of traditional use in improving digestion, gastric motility, immune-modulation, infections and lipids.*
- It works synbiotically with the good bacteria, coagulans MTCC 5856. The combination of a probiotic and prebiotic is called a synbiotic. Synbiotics have beneficial health effects in the body.*
- Flaxseed Powder (insoluble fiber)
- This fiber contains important lignans, antioxidants and omega 3 fatty acids.*
- Flaxseed powder can improve constipation and high LDL cholesterol.*
- Larch Arabinogalactan (GOS)
- Larch arabinogalactan can decrease duration of colds or viruses. It may act on the immune system via the gut-associated lymphoid tissue (GALT).*
Take 4 capsules daily or as recommended by your health care professional.
Microcrystalline Cellulose (USP),Vegetable Capsule (cellulose, purified water).
Does not Contain:
Free of the following common allergens: corn, milk/casein, gluten, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, and soybeans.
Contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Gluten and corn free. Organic GMO-free
Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
- Store in a cool, dry place and tightly capped.
Keep out of the reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
All True Health Natural products meet FDA or exceeds cGMP Quality Standards.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!